- Category: View Points
- Published on 11 March 2014
- Written by Admin
MUST WATCH: Interesting debate : Debate between Scholars and Government officials on press freedom Vs. Developmental State
- Category: Ethiopia News
- Published on 10 March 2014
The Ethiopia Revenue and Customs Authority (ERCA) says the new directive issued under Proclamation No 94/2006 encourages multimodal transportation to save expenses when importing materials from the Djibouti Port.
“Even though the new notice, posted Friday February 28 at Mojo Dry Port was a clarification it also modified a
- Chasing rainbows
- African, Turkish women entrepreneurs merge at B2B conference
- Dalol Sinks in Loss for a Second Year in Raw
- Court to Determine Right to Rule Over Chamber of Commerce Quarrel
- Ribbon Cutting Brings Addis Abeba-Nairobi Highway a Step Closer
- Veges in Demand As Meat Free Lent Progresses
- Dairy Distress - Fasting Period Slows Dairy Production
- What Can Replace Neoliberalism?
- The Problem in the Horn of Africa Is Not Ethiopia - It Emanates Rather From Incorrect American Policies.
- Humanitarian Catch Up
- Why Neoliberals Go Wrong On the EPRDF
- Economic Association Faces Uncertain Future
- Monopolistic Inattention Underpins Network Failure
- No Sustainable Economic Development Amid Regional Differences
- Industrial Revenue Heavily Deceives Govt Plan